The Advisory Committee on Accessibility invites nominations of individuals, groups or businesses that have made a significant contribution to improving accessibility within Prince George.
The individual, group or business being nominated must fit the following criteria:
• Demonstrated a commitment to increase accessibility above and beyond what is required by law or regulation
• Made an outstanding contribution to improving accessibility in one or more of the following areas: Education, Employment, Recreation/Entertainment, Transportation, Accessibility, Housing/Accommodation, Commercial/Retail
• Improved accessibility for persons with one or more of the following types of disability: mobility, agility, hearing, seeing, speaking, developmental, and/or mental illness
• Located within boundaries of Prince George
• Provide service for the people of Prince George
Nominations may be made by any citizen or group willing to provide evidence in support of the nominee's commitments and contributions. Any citizen or group wishing to re-submit or re-nominate an individual, group or business that was not selected for an Award in a previous year, may do so by completing an updated nomination form.
Nomination Deadline: February 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Nomination forms are available here or may be picked up in the Legislative Services Department, 5th Floor, City Hall. Completed nomination forms may be mailed or hand delivered to City Hall at the address noted below, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (250) 561-0183