Parks Information Sheet
- Please keep parks clean and clear of garbage, bottles and debris.
- Please refrain from both drinking alcohol and creating excessive noise in or near the park. A noise permit is required for amplified sound.
- The User is responsible for their group’s conduct during use of the park.
- City Parks are for everyone’s enjoyment so please be courteous of other park users.
- The User is responsible for the control, use and security of the area(s) specified, and lock-up of services after their use. The User is also responsible for the pick up of key(s) and return of key(s) to the Community Services Department, City Hall, 1100 Patricia Boulevard.
- Gas barbecues are permitted in all City Parks. Open fires are not permitted.
- Picnic tables are available for your use in many of our City Parks. Sheltered picnic table areas are located in the following parks – Cottonwood Island Park, Rainbow Park, Paddlewheel Park and Forests For The World.
- The City has additional picnic tables that can be reserved and delivered to the City Park of your choice. A limited number of tables are available. The rate is listed below.
- Fort George Park Spray Park fountain is activated by the control located on the fountain. The Spray Park cannot be reserved for specific user groups.
- Connaught Hill Park is closed to vehicle traffic at 9:00pm.
- Dogs are permitted, on leash, in Cottonwood Island Park, Wilson Park, and along the Heritage River Trail System. Please stoop and scoop.
- Wedding parties are requested to use birdseed instead of paper confetti.
- Flowers are planted in most parks towards the end of May and are usually in full bloom near the beginning of July. Flowers remain in the parks until removed in mid to end of September, weather permitting.
- Please report any damaged or vandalized park amenities.
- Extra garbage and recycle containers are available upon request.
- Vehicles are not permitted in parks and will be ticketed or towed.
- The City of Prince George has a sixteen (16) day cancellation policy for full refunds.
Fees and Charges for Park use
(Applicable taxes will be applied)
Discount Rate Youth & Adult
||Per Half Day
||$21.50 per Hour
||$72.00 per Half Day (5hrs)
||$119.00 per Day|
||$12.00 per Table per Day, delivery included|