How to Book a Facility
1. Before Submitting an application, please read and comply with our rental Terms and Conditions found on the school use application.
2. Completed applications can be emailed or printed by selecting the email or print icon on the application form.
3. In general the school space available for rentals are gyms, cafeterias (secondary), multipurpose rooms, and sports fields. Please indicate the type of space you are looking for on your application.
4. Applications must be received three (3) weeks prior to the commencement of the activity.
5. Aplications for seasonal indoor bookings (September to June) should be submitted by May 31st for the subsequent school year to be given first consideration. Our office will confirm availability and details of rental requirements in the summer months.
6. Applicants must provide proof of general liability insurance of $3-million naming the City of Prince George as an Additional Insured.
7. Please note that SD57 schools and programs have priority over rentals and can override any existing permits. In such circumstances, Community Partnerships will strive to find a suitable alternate date or issue a refund if applicable. Please consider this clause, before submitting an application.
School adnd Field use application form [PDF].
For more information on facilities and or availability, please contact Community Partnerships 250.561.7640.