Place Stadium is an excellent community facility that is used for a wide variety
of special events, community walker/runner use and is also the home of the
Prince George Track and Field Club. The Stadium is available, depending on the
weather, from April to November annually. The recommended times for community
walker/runner use are:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday: 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Sunday: 7:00am-11:00pm
Check posted signs for lane use. During special events the facility is
closed for community use.
Please Keep In Mind...
Masich Place Stadium is the home of the Prince George Track and Field
The Prince George Track and Field Club has priority use during their
practice times. Please check the posted signs for public use during
track and field practices. Track and the Field Club practices are:
- April 9 - July 18
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Spiked soccer/rugby/football cleats are not permitted on the track surface.
- Please use provided garbage containers.
- Be courteous to other users.
- Pets are not permitted.
- During track and field practices yield to club participants.
- During special events the Stadium is closed for public use.
- Rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted.
Masich Place Stadium is an excellent
venue to host community special events and fundraisers. If you organization is
interested in hosting your next event at Masich Place Stadium more information
is available at Community Partnerships at 250-561-7640.
If you or your organization would like to reserve space or need further
information please contact Community Partnerships at 250-561-7640 or view the application form as a PDF document.