Masich Place Stadium is an excellent community facility that is used for a wide variety of special events, community walker/runner use and is also the home of the Prince George Track and Field Club. The Stadium is available, depending on the weather, from April to November annually. The recommended times for community walker/runner use are:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday: 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Sunday: 7:00am-11:00pm
Check posted signs for lane use. During special events the facility is closed for community use.
Please Keep In Mind...
Masic Place Stadium is the home of the Prince George Track and Field Club!
The Prince George Track and Field Club has priority use during their practice times. Please check the posted signs for public use during track and field practices. Track and the Field Club practices are:
- April 1 - August 6
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Spiked soccer/rugby/football cleats are not permitted on the track surface.
- Please use provided garbage containers.
- Be courteous to other users.
- Pets are not permitted.
- During track and field practices yield to club participants.
- During special events the Stadium is closed for public use.
- Rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted.
Masich Place Stadium is an excellent venue to host community special events and fundraisers. If you organization is interested in hosting your next event at Masich Place Stadium more information is avaialble at the Community Services Department at 561-7641.
If you or your organization would like to reserve space or need further information please contact the Community Services Department at (250) 561-7640 or view the application form as a PDF document.