Long Term Notice
The City of Prince George has imposed a vehicle weight restriction on Foothills Blvd from North Nechako to Chief Lake Road.
Vehicles over 46,500 kgs licensed GVW are now prohibited from using this section of road until further notice.”
DATED NOVEMBER 17TH, 2010 AT PRINCE GEORGE, B.C.
Pursuant to Section 6 of the City of Prince George, “Highway Bylaw No. 8065, (2008)” and regulations pursuant to the Commercial Transport Act, notice is hereby given that, effective 12:01 a.m. Saturday, June 14, 2014, SEASONAL Highway Load restrictions are rescinded on City roads with the following exceptions:
All permanent 70% of Legal Axle Loading restrictions remain in effect for the following roads:
1. Peter Road between Chief Lake Road and Karin Road
2. Fox Drive
3. Belmont Road
4. Sooke Road
5. Betham Road
6. Kueng Road from Crest Road to Forest for the World
7. Kluss Road from Cranbrook Hill Road to end
8. Beger Road from Swanson Road to end
9. Areas East of Queensway between Regents Crescent and LaSalle Avenue
10. Graves Road between Highway 16 East and the East City boundary
11. South Blackburn Road
12. West Sykes Road
13. East Sykes Road
14. Leslie Road from Birchill Crescent to Sabrina Road
15. Haldi Road from Leslie Road to end
16. Jutland Road
17. Hartman Road
The City of Prince George has imposed a vehicle weight restriction for vehicles over 46,500 kgs licensed GVW that are now prohibited from using this section of road until further notice:
1. Foothills Boulevard from North Nechako Road to Chief Lake Road.
Violators of the regulations and restrictions will be prosecuted.
The applicable tolerance provided under Section 7.06(2) of the regulations pursuant to the Commercial Transport Act shall apply.
DATED: June 12, 2014 AT PRINCE GEORGE, B.C.
Flavio Viola, Manager, Transportation Division
Map Showing Restrictions Available at: www.princegeorge.ca