Long Term Notice
The City of Prince George has imposed a vehicle weight restriction on Foothills Blvd from North Nechako to Chief Lake Road.
Vehicles over 46,500 kgs licensed GVW are now prohibited from using this section of road until further notice.”
DATED NOVEMBER 17TH, 2010 AT PRINCE GEORGE, B.C.
Pursuant to Section 6 of the City of Prince George, “Highway Bylaw No. 8065, (2008)” and regulations pursuant to the Commercial Transport Act, notice is hereby given that, effective 12:01 a.m. Friday, June 21, 2013, SEASONAL Highway Load restrictions are rescinded on City roads with the following exceptions:
All permanent 70% of Legal Axle Loading restrictions remain in effect for the following roads:
Violators of the regulations and restrictions will be prosecuted.
- Peter Road between Chief Lake Road and Karin Road
- Fox Drive
- Belmont Road
- Sooke Road
- Betham Road
- Kueng Road from Crest Road to Forest for the World
- Kluss Road from Cranbrook Hill Road to end
- Beger Road from Swanson Road to end
- Areas East of Queensway between Regents Crescent and LaSalle Avenue
- Graves Road between Highway 16 East and the East City boundary
- South Blackburn Road
- West Sykes Road
- East Sykes Road
- Leslie Road from Birchill Crescent to Sabrina Road
- Haldi Road from Leslie Road to end
- Jutland Road
- Hartman Road
The applicable tolerance provided under Section 7.06(2) of the regulations pursuant to the Commercial Transport Act shall apply.
DATED: June 21, 2013 AT PRINCE GEORGE, B.C.
Dave Bradshaw, Manager, Transportation Division