Prince George is the supply and service centre for the more than $428 billion worth of projects planned or underway in northern BC over the next decade. The city’s diverse economy is driven by:
- An entrepreneurial industrial sector
- Rich natural resource base
- Strategic geographic locations
- A skilled workforce
Key sectors include:
Tourism, Healthcare, Education, as well as Wholesale and Retail Trade are also major components of Prince George’s economy.
How we can help.
The City of Prince George Economic Development division provides companies with contacts and information about major local and regional projects. We help you build partnerships and find investment opportunities by:
- Providing insight into major projects planned in the region through our network and events
- Facilitating attraction and retention of workforce
- Facilitating introductions to investors and companies in the sector
- Providing market information