The Select Committee on Education endeavours to strengthen communication and collaboration between the City and its respective educational partners. This partnership will aim to build educational capacity within the region through sharing best practices and providing mutual support.
The Committee consists of nine members appointed by their respective institutions, including:
- City Council – one member (Chair)
- University of Northern British Columbia – three members
- College of New Caledonia – three members
- School District No. 57 – three members
Committee members are residents of Prince George who volunteer their time to address issues affecting education.
- Councillor Albert Koehler (City Council)
- Marilyn Marquis-Forster (School District No. 57)
- Jay Notay (College of New Caledonia)
- Henry Reiser (College of New Caledonia)
- Rheanna Robinson (University of Northern British Columbia)
- Dan Ryan (University of Northern British Columbia)
- Sharel Warrington (School District No. 57)
Meeting Schedule, Agendas and Minutes
View the meeting calendar including agendas and minutes