The Select Committee on a Healthy City Framework endeavours to strengthen communication and collaboration between the City of Prince George and its respective social/community development partners and supports the City's role as the backbone organization for the community's collective impact initiatives.
This Committee meets monthly and advises Council and City staff on matters regarding the priorities, policies, and strategies affecting quality of life in Prince George. The Committee informs the development of City strategies to achieve myPG Social Development goals and works to strengthen communication and collaboration between the City of Prince George and its respective social/community development partners.
The Committee is comprised of up to thirteen (13) members including:
- City Council – 2 members for the duration of their term
- Community Partners Addressing Homelessness (CPAH) – 1 member
- Community Arts Council (CAC) – 1 member
- Child, Youth and Family Network (CYFN) – 1 member
- YMCA of Northern BC (YMCA) – 1 member
- Northern Health (NH) – 1 member
- School District 57 (SD57) – 1 member
- RCMP – Prince George Detachment (RCMP) – 1 member
- Community Associations Representative – 1 member
- Advisory Committee on Enhancing Prince George – 1 member
- Volunteer Prince George – 1 member
- Social Research and Evaluation – 1 member
Meeting Schedule, Agendas and MinutesView the meeting calendar including agendas and minutes