City parks, trails, and the following outdoor recreation areas are open to the public. Visitors must continue to follow Provincial regulations on physical distancing and other health measures.
- Fenced and open-area dog parks
- Skate parks at Corporal Darren Fitzpatrick Bravery Park and Carrie Jane Gray Park
- Bike parks at Duchess Park and Blackburn
- All hard surface (e.g. tennis, basketball) courts
- City and SD57 sports fields (casual, non-booked use)
- All playgrounds
- Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park Pavilion, picnic shelters, and bandshell.
- Gazebos at Rainbow and Paddlewheel parks
- Masich Place Stadium public track access
Please note the City is not accepting bookings for the remainder of 2020. Parks and other outdoor recreation areas are available for use on a first-come-first-serve basis. In addition, no contracts or permits for use will be issued until further notice.