Report a Problem
Residents and visitors who encounter the following problems may report them to the City of Prince George:
- Potholes, road puddles/ponding, gravel road maintenance, pedestrian hazards, plowing, sanding, sweeping, and other streets and sidewalk issues.
- Animal Control issues like carcasses, nuisance animals, and other animal-related problems.
- Bylaw issues such as unsightly properties, parking complaints, squatters, and other bylaw matters.
- Garbage collection problems like missed pick-ups and damaged carts.
- Graffiti on City or private property. To report graffiti on Canada Post mailboxes and BC Hydro boxes, refer to the "Other Ways to Report Problems" section below.
- Road signs and streetlight issues.
- Discarded needles.
- Tree hazards in City parks.
Report a problem by submitting a service request using the City's webapp or download the cityofpg mobile app to help the City identify issues from anywhere in Prince George.
For all other issues, please contact the City Service Centre:
City Service Centre
1100 Patricia Boulevard
Prince George, BC V2L 3V9
Other Ways to Report Problems
For police, fire, or ambulance emergencies, dial
For localised flooding (e.g. water main breaks and drainage issues) or hazardous spills, contact the City Service Centre immediately at 250-561-7600.
To report graffiti on BC Hydro boxes or Canada Post mailboxes: