Submit an Online Service Request
Residents and visitors who encounter the following problems may submit an online service request to the City of Prince George:
- Potholes, road puddles/ponding, gravel road maintenance, pedestrian hazards, plowing, sanding, sweeping, and other streets and sidewalk issues.
- Animal Control issues like carcasses, nuisance animals, and other animal-related problems.
- Bylaw issues such as unsightly properties, parking complaints, squatters, and other bylaw matters.
- Garbage collection problems like missed pick-ups and damaged carts.
- Graffiti on City or private property. To report graffiti on Canada Post mailboxes and BC Hydro boxes, refer to the "Other Ways to Report Problems" section below.
- Road signs and streetlight issues.
- Damaged street banners or other banner-related issues.
- Discarded needles.
- Tree hazards in City parks.
Report a problem using the City's webapp or download the cityofpg mobile app to help the City identify issues from anywhere in Prince George.
**Please note personal information on this form is collected by the City of Prince George for the purposes of processing your request for service, under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection of information, please contact the FIPPA Coordinator 1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, or by telephone 250-561-7600.
For all other issues, please contact the City Service Centre:
City Service Centre
1100 Patricia Boulevard
Prince George, BC V2L 3V9
Phone: 311 or 250-561-7600 (when outside city limits)
Other Ways to Report Problems
For police, fire, or ambulance emergencies, dial
For localised flooding (e.g. water main breaks and drainage issues) or hazardous spills, contact the City Service Centre immediately at 250-561-7600.
To report graffiti on BC Hydro boxes or Canada Post mailboxes: