Active Living Guide
LATEST ACTIVE LIVING GUIDE
The 2018 Fall and Winter 2019 edition of the Active Living Guide is now available.
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS AND MORE
The Active Living Guide includes a list of local clubs and organisations in addition to information about Prince George's Community Associations. Learn more about these groups and the services they provide.
Subscribe to Active Living News
Stay up-to-date on the latest Active Living Guide and Market developments by subscribing to News and Notices. Be sure to select the "Active Living Guide and Market" category to receive notifications by email.
Register for Active Living Guide Programs
To register online, create an account with the City of Prince George. Note that when attempting to register, users will be prompted to log in to an existing account or sign up for a new one.
- Visit the City Hall Service Centre, Four Seasons Leisure Pool, or the Prince George Aquatic Centre.
BACK TO TOP
Active Living Market
The Active Living Market is held twice a year (spring and autumn) at Pine Centre Mall where visitors can discover recreational programs and special events available in Prince George.
The Fall 2018 Active Living Market featured booths from nearly 40 vendors including:
Hosting a Booth at the Active Living Market
Would you like to host a booth for the Spring 2019 Market on March 2 and 3, 2019? Registration for the Spring Market will begin at 9:00am on October 25. Groups registering for the Active Living Market must be recreational in nature, offering programs, services or special events that promote active living.
For more information, or to register for a booth, contact:
BACK TO TOP
Advertising in the Active Living Guide
Advertising in the Active Living Guide grants exposure to a large local audience. The Guide's reach is extended in the following ways:
- Nearly twenty-five thousand (25,000) hard copies distributed.
- Thousands of downloads and views from the City of Prince George's website.
- Direct links through social media channels.
Registration for Spring 2019 advertising opens on October 25 at 9:00am.
For more information on advertising in the next Active Living Guide, or to register, contact Marta Gregor:
Sizes and Prices for Spring 2019
Inside front and back covers (8” x 10.5”)
(These are reserved ads and may not be available to book)
|Interior full page (7.25” x 9.5”)||$960.00||$678.00|
|Half page (7.25” x 4.625”)||$480.00||$339.00|
|Quarter page (3.5” x 4.625”)||$240.00||$170.00|
|One-eighth page (3.25” x 2.1875”)||$119.00||$84.00|
* Discount rate is available for not-for-profit groups, charitable organisations, registered societies organising leisure opportunities, or community services that do not charge admissions and/or have no intention of making personal financial gains.
Ad Submission Guidelines and Deadlines
- Ads must be submitted in electronic form (by email or, if in person, through a USB drive).
- Ads must be sized correctly at 300 dpi resolution.
- Ads may use one spot colour, but must otherwise be in black and white. Cyan may be converted to the chosen spot colour.
- Text must be converted to curves.
- Ads must be submitted in one of the following file formats:
Organisations and clubs may also request to have a free listing in the Active Living Guide Community Contact List (pages 72-74 of the Guide).
BACK TO TOP
Other Advertising Opportunities
More advertising opportunities are available through the City of Prince George's School Break Programs flyer and e-Newsletter. Visit the School Break Programs page for information on how to advertise in the publication that lists special events and activities available to youth on their Non-Instructional Days and seasonal school breaks.
BACK TO TOP