Spring/Summer 2018 Active Living Guide Now Available
The Spring and Summer 2018 edition of the Active Living Guide is now available online:
A hard copy may be picked up at City Hall's Service Centre, the Four Seasons Leisure Pool, and the Prince George Aquatic Centre.
The Guide is the single best resource for information about recreational programs in Prince George. The Guide is produced twice a year and includes information about programming in City facilities like arenas and pools, as well as the programs delivered by Community Associations. The Active Living Guide also contains a list of local clubs, organizations, businesses and societies and their contact information.
Advertising in the Active Living Guide
Advertising in the Active Living Guide grants exposure to a large local audience. The Guide's reach is extended in the following ways:
- Nearly twenty-five thousand (25,000) hard copies distributed.
- Thousands of downloads and views from the City of Prince George's website.
- Direct links through social media channels.
For more information on advertising in the Fall 2018 Active Living Guide, contact Marta Gregor:
Registration opens May 3, 2018 for advertising opportunities in the Fall 2018 Active Living Guide. Ad submissions must be made by June 6, 2018.
Download the Fall Active Living Guide Advertisement Info and Agreement form [PDF]
Sizes and Prices for Fall 2018
Inside front and back covers (8” x 10.5”)
(These are reserved ads and may not be available to book)
|Interior full page (7.25” x 9.5”)||$960.00||$678.00|
|Half page (7.25” x 4.625”)||$480.00||$339.00|
|Quarter page (3.5” x 4.625”)||$240.00||$170.00|
|One-eighth page (3.25” x 2.1875”)||$119.00||$84.00|
* Discount rate is available for not-for-profit groups, charitable organisations, registered societies organising leisure opportunities, or community services that do not charge admissions and/or have no intention of making personal financial gains.
Ad Submission Guidelines and Deadlines
- Ads must be submitted in electronic form (by email or, if in person, through a USB drive).
- Ads must be sized correctly at 300 dpi resolution.
- Ads may use one spot colour, but must otherwise be in black and white. Cyan may be converted to the chosen spot colour.
- Text must be converted to curves.
- Ads must be submitted in one of the following file formats:
Organisations and clubs may also request to be included in the Community Contact List in the Active Living guide.
Submit Community Contact List application
Other Advertising Opportunities
More advertising opportunities are available through the City of Prince George's School Break Programs flyer and e-Newsletter. Visit the School Break Programs page for information on how to advertise in the publication that lists special events and activities available to youth on their Non-Instructional Days and seasonal school breaks.
Learn more about School Break Programs
Active Living Market
The Active Living Market coincides with the publication of the Active Living Guide and is held twice a year at the Pine Centre Mall. The last Active Living Market was held on March 3 and March 4, 2018.
Don't forget to subscribe to News and Notices to receive notifications about upcoming special events and announcements. Click the "Subscribe to News and Notices" button below and remember to check the "Active Living Guide and Market" box under the "Notices and Alerts" category.
Spring 2018 Active Living Market
Thanks to these organizations who hosted a booth at the Spring Market:
- Air Cadets (396 Squadron)
- Charles Jago Northern Sport Centre
- City of Prince George Community Services
- Crossfit Northern Ice
- Goodlife Fitness
- Ness Lake Bible Camp
- NorthBreast Passage Dragon Boat Society
- Northern United Football Club
- PEP Air Search and Rescue
- Pisces Swim Club
- Prince George Cycling Club
- Prince George Minor Football
- Prince George Minor Girls Fastball
- Prince George Minor Lacrosse
- Prince George Therapeutic Riding Association
- Prince George Youth Baseball
- Prince George Youth Soccer Association
- Rated PG Rollergirls Society
- Rookie Rugby Prince George
- Spruce City Minor Boys Fastball
- Two Rivers Gallery
- UNBC Active Minds Science Camps
- YMCA of Northern BC
Hosting a Booth at the Active Living Market
Find out how to register for a booth at the Fall 2018 Active Living Market at Pine Centre Mall on September 8 and September 9. Get details about the event and learn hosting responsibilities. All organisations registering must be recreational in nature.
Register for Programs Listed in the Guide
In Person: Visit the City Hall Service Centre, Four Seasons Leisure Pool, or the Prince George Aquatic Centre.
By Phone: 250-561-7600