Register online for swimming lessons, leadership programs, and more.
Questions and Answers
Do I still have to register to swim?
From August 7 onwards, you can drop-in to swim at the Aquatic Centre. Please note, however, that drop-in swims are not available during swimming lessons and/or swim club events.
Do I need an account to register for lessons and programs?
You can browse aquatics programs and lessons, but you will be asked to log into or create a new account when attempting to register.
Can I register others who are not in my family account?
You can only register individuals who are listed in your family account.
How do I register as a caregiver for a special needs visitor?
Caregivers can register on behalf of customers with disabilities by phoning the Aquatic Centre at 250-561-7787.
Regular admission rates apply to special needs customers and caregivers swim for free.
Please note caregivers need to be within arm's reach of their dependants at all times.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Payment must be in full at the time of registration.
- Lesson cancellations and refunds require a minimum of two days' notice prior to the first day of lessons.
- The fee for swimming lessons does not include admission and is the cost of the lessons only.
- Aquatic administrative staff reserves the right to cancel or combine swimming lessons prior to the first day of lessons. Refunds for cancelled lessons will be placed as a credit on the client account.
- Third-party billing is available to organizations that have provided written consent.
- Private lessons include the cost of the lesson only with the lesson report card and badge sold separately.
- All lesson participants are required to scan their form at the self-scan station prior to admittance.
Passes and the Leisure Access Program
Is the Leisure Access Program still active for swims?
You will need to call the Aquatic Centre at 250-561-7787 and a staff member will help you register for your swim session.
General Questions and Answers
Do I have to wear a face mask?
Masks are required in the lobby, along corridors leading to the change rooms, in change rooms, and in the viewing area. Children under two do not need to wear a mask.
MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED ON THE POOL DECK.
Place your mask in a resealable bag when not in use and store it in an on-deck cubby hole. Remove masks before showering and swimming.
What if I get sick after my pool visit?
Notify pool staff immediately by phoning 250-561-7787.
Stay at home, call the Northern Health COVID-19 information line at 1-844-645-7811, and seek medical attention as required.