Seasonal indoor walking is on again at the CN Centre, but registration is required due to attendance limits. Register from up to two business days in advance until one hour before a session begins (subject to available spots).
Register for a Program
Registration Questions and Answers
Do I have to register to swim?
The Aquatic Centre has an attendance cap of 40 people set by COVID-19 health and safety protocols. This means we can only accommodate a certain number of swimmers, who are placed in bookable sessions.
Do I have to register online?
Registering online is the quickest way to reserve a spot.
You may also call the Aquatic Centre at 250-561-7787 beginning September 8 to book a session by phone. Please call ahead to check on availability for last-minute bookings.
- Students with a valid U-Pass cannot register online. Please see the "Are U-Passes being accepted?" question for information on how to register with a U-Pass.
- If you are signed up for the Leisure Access Program, you will need to phone the Aquatic Centre at 250-561-7787 beginning September 8 to register your swim.
Do I need an account to register?
You can browse aquatics programs and lessons, but you will be asked to log into or create a new account when attempting to register.
Can I register others who are not in my family account?
You can only register individuals who are listed in your family account.
How do I register as a caregiver for a special needs visitor?
Caregivers can register on behalf of customers with disabilities phoning the Aquatic Centre at 250-561-7787 beginning September 8.
Regular admission rates apply to special needs customers and caregivers swim for free.
Please note caregivers need to be within arm's reach of their dependants at all times.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Payment must be in full at the time of registration.
- Lesson cancellations and refunds require a minimum of two days' notice prior to the first day of lessons.
- The fee for swimming lessons does not include admission and is the cost of the lessons only. Lesson participants are required to pay a Toonie (plus tax) if they wish to swim before or after their lessons.
- Aquatic administrative staff reserves the right to cancel or combine swimming lessons prior to the first day of lessons. Refunds for cancelled lessons will be placed as a credit on the client account.
- Third-party billing is available to organizations that have provided written consent.
- Private lessons include the cost of the lesson only with the lesson report card and badge sold separately.
- All lesson participants are required to scan their registration confirmation form at the self-scan station prior to admittance.
CN Centre Indoor Walking
When is indoor walking available at the CN Centre?
Walking is available Monday to Friday in four, one-and-a-half hour sessions beginning October 19 from:
- 8:30am to 10:00am
- 10:30am to 12:00pm
- 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Do I have to register to walk?
You can register online or over the phone by calling 3-1-1.
How far in advance can I register?
You can register from two business days in advance of a session until an hour before it starts.
Are drop-ins allowed?
For last-minute registrations on the day of a session, phone 3-1-1 or visit
princegeorge.ca/register to check for available spots