Civic Address Change

Notification List

When the City changes the civic address of a land parcel, owners and occupants are responsible to notify all their correspondents.   For your convenience, the following list provides contact information for some of the agencies which require notification of a civic address change.  This is not a comprehensive list.

Anyone involved in an active court case must notify the registrar of the Court where the case is filed as well as all parties of record for the case, to advise of changes to their civic address.

Passport Canada only requires a notification of an address change when a new passport application is submitted.  A change of address does not invalidate a passport.


If you have questions concerning an address change, please contact Development Services.