Access Award of Merit - Call for Nominations
The Advisory Committee on Accessibility invite nominations of individuals, groups or businesses that have made a significant effort or contribution to improving accessibility within Prince George.
The individual, group or business being nominated (Nominee) must fit the following criteria:
- Makes an outstanding contribution to improving accessibility in one or more of the following areas: education, employment, recreation/entertainment, transportation, accessibility, housing/accommodation, commercial/retail, arts and culture
- Improves accessibility for persons with one or more of the following types of disability: mobility, agility, hearing, seeing, speaking, developmental, and/or mental illness
- Demonstrates a commitment to increase accessibility above and beyond what is required by law or regulation
- Located within boundaries of the City of Prince George
- Provides service for residents and visitors to the City of Prince George
Nominations and/or self-nominations may be made by any citizen or group willing to provide evidence in support of the nominee’s commitments and contributions. Any citizen or group wishing to re-submit or re-nominate an individual, group or business that was not selected for an award in a previous year, may do so by completing an updated nomination form.
Submit the Online Nomination Form.
Nomination deadline: Monday, February 20, 2023