Fire and Rescue media release - 2400 block of Panorama Place

Media Releases

On February 6, 2023, at approximately 09:08 hours, crews from three fire halls responded to a report of a structure fire on the 2400 block of Panorama Place.

  • On arrival, crews found a small kitchen fire caused by a break in the stove gas line.
  • Crews extinguished the fire with minimal damage to the home.
  • No injuries were sustained to occupants or fire personnel.
  • Damage to the structure is estimated at $1,500.
  • The cause of the fire is deemed to be accidental.


Media contact

Mike Lee, senior communications advisor
City of Prince George

Mobile: 778-349-1386