Free and discounted fares
Transit Future Action Plan
BC Transit, in collaboration with the City of Prince George, developed the Transit Future Action Plan (TFAP) in 2020. The plan outlines several transit service delivery goals for the system within a five-year timeline. These goals include:
- Short-term: Improving service to post-secondary institutions.
- Short-term: Improving service on weekdays and weekends during off-peak periods.
- Medium-term: Redesign of the 88/89 service.
- Long-term: Service to the Prince George Airport and surrounding areas.
- Long-term: Other route redesigns to improve directness.
For more information: