Park Use Information
- Please keep parks clean and clear of garbage, bottles and debris.
- Please refrain from both drinking alcohol and creating excessive noise in or
near the park. A noise permit is required for amplified sound.
- The User is responsible for their group’s conduct during use of the park.
- City Parks are for everyone’s enjoyment so please be courteous of other park
- The User is responsible for the control, use and security of the area(s)
specified, and lock-up of services after their use. The User is also responsible
for the pick up of key(s) and return of key(s) to the Community Services
Department, City Hall, 1100 Patricia Boulevard.
- Gas barbecues are permitted in all City Parks. Open fires are not permitted.
- Picnic tables are available for your use in many of our City Parks.
Sheltered picnic table areas are located in the following parks – Cottonwood
Island Park, Rainbow Park, Paddlewheel Park and Forests For The World.
- The City has additional picnic tables that can be reserved and delivered to
the City Park of your choice. A limited number of tables are available. The rate
is listed below.
- Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park Spray Park fountain is activated by the control located on
the fountain. The Spray Park cannot be reserved for specific user groups.
- Connaught Hill Park is closed to vehicle traffic at 9:00pm.
- Dogs are permitted, on leash, in Cottonwood Island
Park, Wilson Park, and along the Heritage River Trail System. Please
stoop and scoop.
- Wedding parties are requested to use birdseed instead of paper confetti.
- Flowers are planted in most parks towards the end of May and are usually in
full bloom near the beginning of July. Flowers remain in the parks until removed
in mid to end of September, weather permitting.
- Please report any damaged or vandalized park amenities.
- Extra garbage and recycle containers are available upon request.
- Vehicles are not permitted in parks and will be ticketed or towed.
- The City of Prince George has a sixteen (16) day cancellation policy for
Fees and Charges for Park use
(Applicable taxes will be applied)
Discount Rate Youth & Adult
|Per Hour||Per Half Day||Per Day|
|Park Sites||$23.75 per Hour||$79.25 per Half Day (5hrs)||$131.75 per Day|
$13.50 per Table per Day, delivery
|Per Hour||Per Half Day || Per Day|
|Park Sites||$47.50 per Hour||$158.50 per Half Day (5hrs)||$263.50 per Day|
$27.00 per Table per Day, delivery included