Public Walking at Masich Place Stadium
Masich Place Stadium's track is free for public use during the operational season (see below). The walking schedule is subject to change and may be impacted by weather and events, please refer to the Event Calendar for any changes.
Hours of Operation
|April||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|May to August||6:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|September to November||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
Masich Place Stadium Information
2023 Full Stadium Rental Rates
Commercial Rate Discount Youth Discount Adult Hourly $185.00 $56.00 $109.00 Daily $1,093.00 $274.00 $546.00
2023 Synthetic Turf Rental Rates
Commercial Rate Discount Youth Discount Adult Hourly $109.00 $33.00 $66.00
2023 Track, Throws, and Jump Area Rental Rates
Commercial Rate Discount Youth Discount Adult Hourly $76.00 $23.00 $43.00
Discounted rates are applicable to youth and adults and are available to not-for-profit groups or registered societies organizing leisure activities that charge no admission and have no intention of making personal financial gain.
- Youth discounted rates apply when all participants are 18 years or younger.
- Adult discounted rates apply to individuals 19 years or older, or any combination of individuals 19 years or older and 18 years or younger when part of a not-for-profit group or registered society leisure opportunity.
- Booking requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks in advance of the event date.
- The facility can be booked between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, seven days a week.
- Liability insurance is required for all bookings with $5 million in coverage, and listing the City of Prince George as additionally insured.
- Additional charges may apply for security and custodial.
- Permit holders are required to follow Code of Conduct and Stadium Rules.
- Treat individuals fairly and respectfully and abstain from behaviour, actions, or demeaning language that promotes discrimination, racism, or hatred.
- Demonstrate a spirit of sportsmanship and ethical conduct and withhold aggressive acts, threats, violence, or profanity.
- Comply - at all times - with bylaws, policies, rules and regulations, and refrain from conduct that is damaging, polluting, or detrimental to the facility.
- Smoking, vaping, or drugs are not permitted on site.
- Alcohol is only permitted through a Special Event Permit.
- Shoes are mandatory.
- Dogs or other pets are prohibited.
- No littering or dumping of debris.
- Only authorized vehicles are allowed in the stadium complex.
- Parking is approved in the adjacent parking lots and is not permitted in driveways, alleys, or on open green spaces or sidewalks.
- Be considerate of community residents. Public disturbances and excessive noise - including vulgar language and honking car horns - are prohibited. Noise permits must be issued for amplified sound.
- Report any damage or vandalism to the City Service Centre at 3-1-1.
- Only the track is accessible during public walking hours.
- Strollers and non-motorized mobility equipment are allowed on the track.
- Walkers use the open outer lines.
- Joggers and sprinters use the inside lanes only.
- Please pass on the right side.
- Food and Beverage is not permitted on the track, only water.
- Wear clean, regular running shoes (no metal cleats or bare feet).
- Rubber cleats that are less than 2.5 centimetres long are allowed.
- Staking, spiking, golf, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or bicycles are not allowed.
- Heaters are not allowed on the field or track.
- Food and Beverage is not permitted on the turf, only water.
- Apply sunscreen when OFF the synthetic turf field.
- Do not remove grass fibres or infill materials.
- Snow removal is not guaranteed or provided for regular bookings. Removal will only be considered upon request and for special events. Snow removal charges may apply.
- Excessive temperatures may result in field closure.
- A re-surfaced rubber eight-lane track.
- One circuit around the track's innermost lane is approximately 400 metres.
- One circuit around the track's outermost lane is approximately 449 metres.
- Synthetic infield turf with a built-in shock pad and markings for FIFA and Canadian Football League (CFL) regulation-sized fields.
- Two natural grass, full-sized fields, and one practice-sized field.
- Consolidated areas for high jump, triple jump, and pole vaulting.
- Permanent, all-weather surfaced throwing areas with cages for shot put, hammer, discus, and javelin.
- A grandstand with improved changing rooms.
- Accessible seating and bucket seats with back support.
- A re-surfaced rubber eight-lane track.