This is one of Prince George's premier parks that provides our community beautiful views of the Fraser River, connections through trails and pathways, stunning floral displays, beautiful grounds and much more!
Features and amenities
- Spray park (open seven days a week until the end of September from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
- Kiwanis Bandshell Bowl.
- The Exploration Place Museum & Science Centre.
- The Little Prince mini-steam train railroad.
- Sand volleyball courts.
- Multi-use trails connected to the Hudson's Bay Wetland and the Heritage River Trail System.
- Picnic sites, park benches, and full washrooms.
No pet area
Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park is a no pet area. When you visit, please leave your pets at home.
Take a virtual tour of some of the accessibility features at Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park.