Masich Place Stadium is Prince George's premier, multi-purpose sports facility that can host provincial and national competitions in addition to local sporting events.
Learn more about Masich Place Stadium.
Fields and ball diamonds are available for both event and tournament use.
Many of the City's parks, sports fields, and recreation facilities are available for tournament use.
Phone: 311 (or 250-561-7600 outside city limits)
Need to report a problem? Submit a service request online.
Carrie Jane Gray Park
LOCATION: 2440 Massey Drive
Carrie Jane Gray Park is Prince George's large, multi-purpose athletic space that can accommodate a variety of sports activities. Masich Stadium, Prince George's premier facility for spectator sports and events, is also located inside the park.
Masich Place Stadium
LOCATION: 2121 Massey Drive (within Carrie Jane Gray Park and close to Prince George Secondary school)
Masich Place Stadium received a series of upgrades to help meet a number of growing community needs. Improvements include:
- A new synthetic turf infield that meets the regulations for a FIFA soccer field and CFL football field.
- Permanent throws and jumps facilities.
- Synthetic running track resurfacing.
- Exterior painting of the grandstand structure.
- New landscaping with fencing, irrigation, pathways, and berm area.
For more information:
Senior Mens' Baseball Field
LOCATION: 2445 Del Laverdure Way
Carrie Jane Gray Park features a centrepiece, national-calibre ball diamond. The field hosted the 2009, 2011, and 2013 World Baseball Challenge and has been used for national and provincial youth and adult baseball championships. Some of its amenities include:
- A lit ball diamond with 119-metre fence line and a shortened left-field featuring a five (5) metre "Green Monster" wall similar to Boston's Fenway Park.
- Covered grandstand with seating for 500.
- Electronic scoreboard and public address system.
- Four (4) washrooms, two (2) dressing rooms, official's room with shower, concession, and score keeper's booth.
- In-ground dugouts.
- Wheelchair accessibility.
Citizen Baseball Field at dusk
Citizen Field's grandstand
Citizen Field's electronic scoreboard
Spruce City Stadium
LOCATION: 2210 Massey Drive
Spruce City Stadium was developed over 40 years ago and has hosted a number of provincial tournaments. The lit ball diamond has a 75m fence line and shale infield and features a covered grandstand. Other amenities include:
- Stadium seating.
- A clubhouse, concession, ticket booth, washrooms, and a storage room.
- Five (5) bleachers.
- An electronic scoreboard and public address system.
Other Carrie Jane Gray Park Ball Diamonds
Carrie Jane Gray Park has a number of other baseball, softball, and fastball fields:
- Minor Girl's Field (includes bleachers).
- Minor Boy's Softball Field (includes bleachers and washrooms).
- Merchant Men's Softball Field (includes bleachers and washrooms).
- Ron Wylie Fastball Field (includes washrooms and concession building).
- Rotary Baseball Field (includes dugouts, bleachers, and washrooms).
Basketball Court - Carrie Jane Gray Park's basketball court is located between the Rotary Skate Park and the tennis courts. Washrooms are nearby at the Lacrosse Box.
BMX Dirt Track - This track is managed by Supertrak BMX, but also open to the public and located next to the Rotary Baseball Field.
Lacrosse Box - A lacrosse box is available at Carrie Jane Gray Park for players and spectators alike and can be found between the tennis courts and the toboggan hill.
Act Now BC Seniors Community Park - Located off Massey Drive next to Masich Place Stadium (beside the parking lot), the park features outdoor fitness equipment designed to promote healthy living.
Rotary Skate Park - This 1,765-square-metre facility features a street-style setting with an attached 1.8-metre bowl plus additional highlights like ledges, rails, concrete waves, and more.
Tennis Courts - Three tennis courts are located next to the lacrosse box at the Carrie Jane Gray Park just off Massey Drive.
Joe Martin Field at Balsum Park
LOCATION: 4055 Balsum Road (located in the Hart Highlands neighbourhood)
Balsum Park is home to Joe Martin Field. The Prince George Youth Baseball Association operates the field and may be contacted for more information.
LOCATION: 2825 12th Avenue (off Freeman Street)
Freeman Park three softball diamonds and is home to the Prince George Minor Girls Softball Association and the Prince George Senior Ladies Fastball league.
Nechako Ball Park
3303 North Nechako Road
Nechako Park was built to meet national slo-pitch and softball standards and is home to the Prince George Nechako Slo Pitch League. Amenities include:
- Two lit ball diamonds with dugouts and a 300-foot fence field line.
- On-site seating for large crowds (up to 200 spectators) with additional seating available along grass berms.
- A parking lot that can accommodate up to 200 vehicles with extra overflow room.
- A clubhouse with a concession area and barrier-free washrooms that are accessible through paved, multi-use trails.
For more information:
LOCATION: 4855 Heather Road (near the Elksentre Arena)
Home to the Prince George Youth Baseball Association (PGYBA), Volunteer Park contains a four-diamond complex, located in Prince George's Hart Highlands neighbourhood. It also hosts the PGYBA's central office where more information about the Park can be found.
LOCATION: 41 Keller Street (off 18th Avenue and Ospika Boulevard South).
The Exhibition Park houses many quality soccer fields and is located near the Prince George Aquatic Centre and CN Centre.
Prince George Soccer Association Fields
LOCATION: 4111 15th Avenue
Home to the Prince George Soccer Association, the soccer fields at Exhibition Park consist of five individual fields (including one with lights). Soccer season runs from mid-May to mid-September.
For more information:
Rotary Soccer Fields
LOCATION: 4111 15th Avenue
The Rotary Soccer Fields host the Prince George Youth Soccer Association (PGYSA) and consists of five (5) lit and three (3) unlit fields. On-site amenities include a clubhouse and concession, washrooms, and change rooms. The Rotary Soccer Fields have hosted regional, provincial, and national tournaments. The Prince George Youth Soccer Association maintains all eight soccer fields and may be contacted for more information.
Skate and Bike Parks
In addition to Carrie Jane Gray Park's on-site facilities, the city has two more skate or bike parks. The Hart Skate Park is located inside Corporal Darren Fitzpatrick Bravery Park and the Mini Bike Track can be found as a part of Duchess Park.
LOCATION: 377 Watrous Street
The Prince George Lawn Bowling club bowls at the PG Lawn Bowling green in Watrous Park. The Club has regularly scheduled sessions throughout the spring and summer months on Tuesdays at 10:00am, Wednesdays at 7:00pm, Thursdays at 1:00pm, and Sundays at 2:00pm.
Tennis and Pickleball Courts
Basketball and Volleyball Courts