What is LAP?
The Leisure Access Program (LAP) provides opportunities for residents with limited income to participate in a variety of aquatic activities. Leisure Access participants receive:
- 52 complimentary public swimming admissions.
- 75 percent off all swim passes once the 52 complimentary admissions have been used.
- 75 percent off swimming programs ($50.00 credit maximum) such as swimming lessons.
Who is Eligible?
Applicants must be permanent residents of Prince George and meet one of following criteria:
- Have an annual income that is below the Statistics Canada Low Income Guidelines.
# In Household 1 2 3 4 5 6 Income Under $27,252 $38,682 $47,375 $54,704 $61,161 $66,998
- Receive a BC Seniors Supplement that is below the Statistics Canada Low Income Guidelines.
- Connected with a Leisure Access Program referral agency. If you are currently working with a not-for-profit agency/service provider ask if they are a referral agency for the City's LAP and if they can assist you with completing a referral.
How Do I Apply
Complete the LAP Participant Application form using the link below. A paper copy of the Participant Application form is also available at both the Canfor Leisure Pool and P.G. Aquatic Centre.
Referral agencies completing applications for clients, may submit using the link below. If you are not currently an approved referral agency*, email email@example.com to learn more about this process and to determine if your agency is eligible to be a referral agency for this program.
*Note: The City works in partnership with several community not-for-profit agencies to refer clients to the Leisure Access Program.