Pet park regulations
- Dogs must remain under the owner's control and supervision.
- With the exception of designated off-leash park areas, all pets must be on a leash when in public.
- Owners must carry a leash with them at all times.
- Please use the pet waste stations.
- Please observe pet etiquette rules and all other rules and regulations when visiting a park with pets.
Off-leash park areas
- Make sure dogs are wearing current license tags.
- Check with a veterinarian to ensure pet vaccinations are up-to-date.
- Always bring a plastic bag along when walking dogs, even for short trips around the neighbourhood. All off-leash parks are also equipped with at least one pet waste station with a dog bag dispenser and garbage can.
- Do not throw bags containing pet waste into wooded areas or off the side of trails.
- Do not let dogs jump on people.
- Owners must ensure pets are in their control at all times and within the boundaries of designated off-leash park areas.
- Pet leashes must be attached before entering and upon leaving designated off-leash areas.
- Review and obey all park rules and relevant parking requirements.
A maximum of two dogs per person is allowed in designated off-leash parks. Owners are personally liable for any damages or injury inflicted by their dogs.