Phone: 311 (or 250-561-7600 outside city limits)
Need to report a problem? Submit a service request online.
DISTANCE: 9.2 kilometres
ELEVATION: Relatively flat with less than 10 metres of elevation change.
TRAIL TYPE: Paved and dirt
- Boat and canoe launch
- Benches and picnic tables
- Seasonal washrooms at Cottonwood Island Nature Park and Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park
- Interpretive signage
- Tree carvings at Cottonwood Island Nature Park
COMMON ENTRY POINTS
- Cottonwood Island Nature Park
- Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park
- Hudson's Bay Wetland
- Carrie Jane Gray park
Heritage River Trail System is a leash area.
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Clean up after your pet
- Obey all signs