Access Permit Application

To develop a new driveway or to widen an existing driveway, submit an Access Permit application. The work to be completed may include a curb cut, new culvert installation, or extension to an existing culvert.

Please include the following when applying for an Access Permit:

  • A completed application.
  • A scaled plan, including:
    • Existing and proposed access locations (with dimensions from property lines).
    • All existing and proposed features (street lights, utility poles, trees, fire hydrants, signs posts, etc).
    • Locations of curbs, sidewalks, or existing culverts.
Building & Development